We offer several class options covering all aspects of Photoshop.
NEW!!! GROUPON Class – Intro to Photoshop
- February classes: Sat 2/13 or 2/27
- Both classes: 9am to 12:30pm
- Location: 9999 Richmond Ave
- Maximum class size: 16
- This is lecture only; not hands-on
If what you need right now is a quick intro to Photoshop to get you started or just give you a good taste of what Photoshop is all about before you consider enrolling in our more complete hands-on workshop, then this class is meant for you. In this class you will learn to navigate around the Photoshop desktop; create new and open existing images; crop, retouch and adjust color & contrast and sharpen images. We will also learn selection techniques, layers, adding type and painting. Finally we will cover printing and preparing images for email and online presentations. For more info please call Joe at 832-242-5050 or email email@example.com. You will receive a $50 refund on our Combo Photoshop Workshop for attending this Groupon Intro special class. SIGN-UP for the GROUPON Intro to Photoshop class here:
(See “Course Information” pull down menu above for more info on our standard classes)
- Custom classes at your location
- Basic or Advanced Workshops
- Basic & Adv’d Combo Workshops
- Photoshop Layers Workshop
- One-on-One with instructor Joe Robbins
Begin the process to become a Photoshop GURU!
We are confident that upon completion of our workshops you will begin to have the knowledge and understanding to start enjoying the productive and creative possibilities Photoshop offers.
Great reasons why this workshop is your best choice to Learn Photoshop:
- Small classes: usually 6 to 8 students compared to other workshops
- Hands-On class: you have lots of opportunities to try out techniques
- Compressed Schedule – easier to align with your own schedule
- Joe Robbins is an experienced instructor and has been teaching Photoshop since 1993, using Photoshop daily with his commercial photography work.
NOTE: This Workshop Does NOT Cover Photoshop Elements. Sorry
OUR NEXT Workshop Start: Saturday, March 19 / Location: American Intercontinental University; 9999 Richmond Ave; Houston,TX 77042
- BASIC PHOTOSHOP: (total of 5 sessions) Sat, March 19(9am-5pm); Tues, March 22 & Thurs, March 24. Plus Tues March 29 & Thurs, March 31 (6:30–9:30pm)
- Basic ENROLLMENT FEES: $325.00 or Basic combined with Adv’d workshop: $499.00.
Our Basic class starts out by getting comfortable with Photoshop’s interface (tool bar, option bar & panels), plus selections, basic layers, image adjustments, painting tools & more to start getting you comfortable as you begin learning Photoshop.
- ADVANCED PHOTOSHOP: (total of 4 sessions) Mon, April 11, Thur, April 14, Tues, April 22, Thurs April 24; (all adv’d classes: 6:30-9:30).
- ADVANCED ENROLLMENT FEES: $325.00 or Basic combined with Adv’d workshop: $499.00
The Advanced class is the perfect followup class to the Basic, promoting a better understanding of what was learned in the Basic class plus an introduction to more complex ways to use Photoshop with layers, masks and having more total control of your digital image. For current users of Photoshop this might be the perfect class to get you to the next level. Contact me for questions on if you qualify for this class.
[[Go to the "Course Information" menu for an additional explanation of each class]]
- BASIC & ADVANCED COMBO: (total of 7 sessions) Same schedule as above (Basic & Advanced). Purchase together and save: Total fee = $499.00.
- Students provide their own laptops for class with Photoshop installed – A limited number of “Mac” laptops are available to use for an additional cost (see “Register” page for info)