We offer several class options covering all aspects of Photoshop.
(See “Course Information” pull down menu above for more info on all of our classes)
- Custom classes at your location
- Basic or Advanced Workshops
- Basic & Adv’d Combo Workshops
- Photoshop Layers Workshop
- One-on-One with instructor Joe Robbins
Begin the process now to become an effective Photoshop User!
We are confident that upon completion of our workshops you will begin to have the knowledge and understanding to start enjoying the productive and creative possibilities Photoshop offers.
Great reasons why this workshop is your best choice to Learn Photoshop:
- Small classes: usually 6 to 8 students compared to other workshops
- Hands-On class: you have lots of opportunities to try out techniques
- Compressed Schedule – easier to align with your own schedule
- Joe Robbins is an experienced instructor and has been teaching Photoshop since 1993, using Photoshop daily with his commercial photography work.
NOTE: This Workshop Does NOT Cover Photoshop Elements. Sorry
OUR NEXT Workshop Schedule: BASIC CLASS: Saturdays, Sept 23 & Sept 26, 9am-4:30pm, plus Tuesday & Thursday, Sept 26 & 28, 6:30-9:30pm. / ADVANCED CLASS: Tuesdays & Thursdays, Oct 3, 5, 10, 12, 6:30-9:30pm. Location: TBA – Possibly American Intercontinental University; 9999 Richmond Ave; Houston,TX 77042, or 11757 Katy Fwy.
CONTACT ME if you are interested in taking this class schedule before you click on the “REGISTER” menu above to enroll for these classes. You can go to the “Contact” page and send an email with any questions or feel free to call.
- BASIC PHOTOSHOP: (total of 4 sessions) Sat, (9am-4:30pm); evenings classes, (6:30–9:30pm)
- Basic ENROLLMENT FEES: $325.00 or Basic combined with Adv’d workshop: $499.00.
Our Basic class starts out by getting comfortable with Photoshop’s interface (tool bar, option bar & panels), plus selections, basic layers, image adjustments, painting tools & more to start getting you comfortable as you begin learning Photoshop.
- ADVANCED PHOTOSHOP: (total of 4 sessions) evening classes (all adv’d classes: 6:30-9:30).
- ADVANCED ENROLLMENT FEES: $325.00 or Basic combined with Adv’d workshop: $499.00
The Advanced class is the perfect followup class to the Basic, promoting a better understanding of what was learned in the Basic class plus an introduction to more complex ways to use Photoshop with layers, masks and having more total control of your digital image. For current users of Photoshop this might be the perfect class to get you to the next level. Contact me for questions on if you qualify for this class.
[[Go to the "Course Information" menu for an additional explanation of each class]]
- BASIC & ADVANCED COMBO: (total of 8 sessions) Same schedule as above (Basic & Advanced). Purchase together and save: Total fee = $499.00.
- Students provide their own laptops for class with Photoshop installed – A limited one “Mac” laptops or one PC are available to use for an additional cost (see “Register” page for info)